This last weekend my Husband smoked his first meat.
And. It. Was. Delish.
Because it was so good I wanted to give you the ingredients to make your own.
If your not a big mustard fan don’t let this recipe scare you away with all its mustard ingredients. Believe it or not it doesn’t taste like mustard.
I have added the link to walk you through the smoking and cooking process as it is a bit of an adventure to type it up in this post.
Check it out for yourself,
- Pork shoulder roast
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 1/2 table spoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Mustard BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white vinegar (for more flavor add 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional if you want more spice)
- Incorporate different mustard for more flavor.