Grandmas Pumpkin Roll
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 c powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In large bowl combine eggs and sugar, beat well. Add pumpkin and lemon juice and mix till blended.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, baking powder, and spices. Add to egg mixture.
- Grease a large cookie sheet and line with wax/parchment paper. Spread batter onto the wax/parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until spongy.
- Lay out a clean hand towel, flip the cookie sheet over on top of the towel so the waxed paper is on the top. Discard the cookie sheet. Peel the waxed paper off of the pumpkin cake and roll the sheet of cake in towel. Let stand for 10-15 mins.
- In the mean time make the filling.
- Combine all filling ingredients into a bowl and whisk till fluffy.
- Unroll the cake and discard the towel. Evenly spread the filling on the cake and role back up.
- place on a platter cut into slices and chow down!